Submit your application
Graduate School of Humanities
The application process for the Master's programmes that start in September 2018.
On this page:
Applying for a Master's
Having registered for one of our Master's programme in Studielink, you will now be able to apply for a specific track at the Graduate School of Humanities.
Applying for the first time
If you are applying to the Graduate School of Humanities for the first time, please complete the online application form below.
Applying again or wishing to change your application details
If you have applied to the Graduate School of Humanities before, for instance last year, or if you would like to change a recent application, please send an email mentioning your full name and the programme(s) you wish to apply for to: AdmissionsMAemail@example.com.
Note that you should also register for one of our Master’s in Studielink.
Personal Service Page
After filling in the online application form, upload your application documents to your Personal Service Page. Please make sure to use Internet Explorer or Chrome as browsers.
You must submit all of the following documents as part of the online application:
- Official transcripts of your BA and/or MA
Note: UvA students can simply upload a print screen of their grades from SiS.
- BA diploma (if you have already completed your BA)
- Motivational letter
- CV or resumé
- Sample of academic written work (5-10 pages)
- English language test (unless you are exempt)
- Programme specific documents (if applicable)
- Receipt of application fee payment (non-EU only)
- Scholarship application (excellent non-EU students only)
No rights can be derived from the admission information displayed.