Curating Art and Cultures
Curating Art and Cultures is a unique programme designed to train the curators of the future. As a graduate of the programme, you will have developed the theoretical expertise and obtained the preliminary work experience necessary for a curatorial career at museums of art, ethnography, design and history, galleries and exhibition spaces or any other cultural institution where research into objects and cultures is central. Graduates are also encouraged to continue their academic careers and pursue a PhD position.
Previous graduates have gone on to positions at, among others:
- Van Gogh Museum;
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam;
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen;
- The Teylers Museum in Haarlem;
- RKD Netherlands Institute for Art History in The Hague;
- National Gallery in Washington;
- Getty Museum in Los Angeles.