Submit your application
Graduate School of Humanities
As of November, it is possible to complete your Master's application at the Graduate School of Humanities. All MA programmes start in September 2017.
On this page:
We have produced Application Guidelines to help you submit a good application and to answer frequently asked questions about Application and Admissions.
Applying for a Master's
After registering for one of our Master's in Studielink, the next step will be to apply for a specific track at the Graduate School of Humanities.
Applying for the first time
If it is the first time you are applying at the Graduate School of Humanities, please use the online application form below.
Applying again or wishing to change your application details
If you applied at the GSH before, for instance last year, or if you would like to change a recent application, it will not be possible to use the regular online application form again. In that case, please use the Changes and Cancellations form below.
Personal Service Page
After filling in the online application form upload your application documents onto your Personal Service Page. Please make sure to use Internet Explorer or Chrome as browsers.
An online application contains the following documents:
- Copy of your passport or ID
- Official transcripts of your BA and/or MA
Note: UvA students can simply copy their grades from SiS into a Word document.
- BA diploma (if you have already completed your BA)
- Motivational letter
- CV or resumé
- Sample of written work (min. 10 pages)
- English language test (unless you are exempt)
- Programme specific documents (if applicable)
- Receipt of application fee payment (non-Dutch BA only)
- Scholarship application (excellent non-EU students only)
No rights can be derived from the admission's information displayed.