The Faculty of Humanities encourages to travel abroad and receive international exposure for academic purposes during their studies. Master's students studying at the Graduate School of Humanities can apply for a grant from the Horizon fund to finance their travels.
- You are travelling abroad for one of the following reasons:
- Work placement
- Presenting a paper at a congress/conference
- Summer or winter course
- Your trip abroad has a clear academic purpose and is beneficial for your study.
- You have obtained at least 60 ECTS in higher education (at the time of your departure).
- You are enrolled as a full-time student at the UvA during your stay abroad.
- You do not receive any grants or funds from the European Union whilst abroad.
For more information as well as the application form, see: